Introducing Our School Newspaper

Siana Adame, Writer

You’re probably thinking this is some just some lame school idea and unnecessary and that’s okay. But for those of you interested, the school newspaper is a new class our school wants to try. It will involve school news about sports, students, teachers, classes, or just anything going on in our school or community. But it’s not all about the school, there will be articles on horoscopes, and there will also be an open part for you to put in questions anonymously and it will be answered in the school newspaper. It’s also not just something for the students to enjoy. I interviewed a couple teachers, starting with Hildebrandt. Mr. Hildebrandt thinks the school paper is awesome, and the start of something big. He believes that it could benefit the school by remaining positive and showing everyone that we’re still the St. James area Saints. He wants to see it continue throughout the school year, as well as throughout the summer. As long as we stay positive people will love this. Ms. Walz, the Newspaper teacher is thrilled about it, too. She said, “I think the newspaper will provide a new, fun way to get students excited about writing!”. She also wants students to know, “Anyone can write for the newspaper, all they have to do is submit a story to me and our newspaper team will edit and add it to the newspaper!”. Go Saints!

Karla Beck

Karla Beck

Karla Beck